The questions you ask when interviewing for salespeople are so important to ensure you recruit the right person. Here are 10 questions to add to your list of interview questions that we have found to be very helpful in really understanding candidates.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- How do you like to be led or managed?
- Describe for us your sales technique?
- How do you build a great relationship with clients?
- Can you share an example where you needed to be creative to solve a client’s problem?
- What have you learnt from your failures?
- What sort of challenges are you facing right now in your current role? And, how are you overcoming them?
- Why are you leaving your current role?
- Describe the relationship you had with your past manager and peers?
- How do you find new clients?
If you would like to know more about recruiting salespeople contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org